I am going to be moving to a small place, if things work out right
I'm not to sure how much help I"m going to be as I'm getting ready to move, I have plans on having internet, but I just signed the application, the person saved for me, partly because, we use to rent from there. GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 03:06, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
I'm a gal with a guy, who has low vision, and a learning disability, in English and Math.
- I find it hard to express myself in written communication. So sometime writing feedback is hard. GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 22:42, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Like Lexey, but not as bad.
- Also this new type of format editors is going to take me time to understand :--O GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 22:23, March 15, 2015 (UTC) I shall try my best to help but I'm unsure how much I'm going to be aid.
I have low vision, have a hearing loss, and have a learning disability, in math and English Grammar and Spelling. I sometime find very hard to explain myself at time in writing. Trying to translated something I understand into words. Trying to say something that I can say, or hear into writing.
- difficulty with phonemic awareness (the ability to break up words into their component sounds)
- difficulty with matching letter combinations to specific sounds (sound-symbol correspondence)
- memory problems
On depression, its there fight it sometime, more #frustration and #anxiety then #depression also I'm #JustCurious, and on top of other #InvisibleDisabilities
My favorite pages
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3