|This article is a stub. You can help Pern Wiki by expanding it.
Rubicon River Hold was created on the northern coast of Pern's Southern Continent during the Ninth Pass. The hold included a group of sea worn caves which were open to the Southern Sea along the Rubicon River. Readis had once spotted those caves from the decks of the Fair Winds.
At the request of The Tillek, T'gellan (the Benden Weyrleader), D'ram, Master Samvel, Master Menolly, Masterharper Sebell and Lord Holder Ranrel of Tillek (youngest son of Oterel) gathered at a longboat off the decks of the Dawn Sister and the Fair Winds. The Tillek requested that they create the new Dolphincrafthall and Rubicon River Hold. She asked that Readis be named Dolphineer.
- Craftmasters: Readis
- Dolphins: Teresa (The Tillek), Cal (pod leader), Delfi, Josi, Leta, Loki, Rena, Sandi, Tursi.
- Crafters: T'lion — contact.
- Dolphins: Flo (pod leader), Afo, Alta (Monaco) («Ala»), Boojie, Dar («Dart»), Gar (II), Jim (II), Kib (II), Natua («Nat»), Tana («Tini»), Teres.
- Crafters: Alemi
- Dolphins: Afo (pod Leader) Angie, Biz, Cori (I), Cori (II), Jim (I), Kib (I), Mel/(Mell, Mul/(Mull), Rom, Temp, Vina.
Fort Sea Hold — after the restoration of contact with the dolphins, a bell was installed here. Healers worked here.
Tillek Hold — they also renewed contact with dolphins.
- Dolphins: Iggy.
Other known crafters
- First Pass:
- Partners: Jan Regan (Head Dolphineer) and Teresa (Speaker for Dolphins), Ben Byrne and Amadeus, Bethann and Carolina, Claire Byrne and Tory, Efram and Kibby, Gunnar Schultz and Pha, Theo Force and Dart, Toby Duff and Oregon.
- Dolphineers: Anna Schultz (apprentice, temporarily partners of Dart), Cyra Holstrom.
- Dolphins: Aphro, Captiva, Cass, China (pod leaders), Aleta, Atlanta, Italia, Malawi, Maximilian, Sandman.
- Other: Gostol (Masterfisher in Eighth Interval)
- Other dolphins: Kibbe, Corey, Tillek (end of the First Pass).
|Crafts and Halls|
|Traditional||Baker • Beastcraft / -hall • Farmercraft / -hall • Fishercraft / -hall • Glasscraft / -hall • Harpercraft / -hall • Healercraft / -hall • Minecraft / -hall • Runner / -stations • Scriber • Smithcraft / -hall • Tannercraft / -hall • Trader • Winecraft / -hall • Weavercraft / -hall • Wherhandler|
|Recreated in Ninth Pass||Computercraft / -hall • Dolphincraft / -hall • Papercraft / -hall • Plasticcraft / -hall • Printercraft / -hall • Starcraft / -hall • Techniciancraft / -hall • Woodcraft / -hall|
|Holds • Stakes • Weyrs|